Alright, so its been a while since i scribbled something on this page. Had been pre-occupied with a lot of things which had been screaming for attention....studies, work, friends,family,"me"time et al. Well, all said and done, the thing is I want to scribble so much, pour out all those million things which are running in my head right now. And hell, this writer's block. I'm unable to write even a single thought in a lucid manner.
So, I'll be opting for the easy way out right now. M gonna play the tag game again.
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be? : Well, I'll ask him to fuck off. There is absolutely no valid excuse for cheating.
2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be? : Hmm, I'll ask god to grant me another 100 dream come true's or something. :)
3. Whose butt would you like to kick? : Anyone who tries to mess with me does end up getting kicked (almost) . hehe. No, seriously, I would like to kick the hell out of people who are responsible for terrorism. And also those who are in power but take no steps to curb it.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? : Ogle at it. Keep ogling to make myself believe it is actually mine. Spend it on roti, kapda, makaan nd caviar, designer clothes nd cars, a penthouse, diamonds, travel to extoic location nd oder basic needs. Rest will be kept in bank to earn more interest or invest it, i guess.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? : Hain?????????????
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?: Being loved, for sure. feels blissed. coz love is all about sacrifices and I would prefer to be on the receiving end of this sacrificing business. .........**wink wink**
7. How long would you wait for someone you love?: Till the time the person is worth waiting for. Could be a day, could be a lifetime. You never know.
8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do? : Try to get him Unhooked, asap. heeheehaahaa. evil grin.
9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?: Educating poor children and adults. This is the only social cause I soooo strongly feel for.
10. What takes you down the fastest?: Cramps. Hate 'em. :(
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years' time: Here itself. But with a sexy, growing career, my own sedan, a more sexier and definitely more happier me.
12. What's your fear?: Failure. No, seriously, the only thing I really fear is meeting failure in life and face myself again.
13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?: Nobody tagged me. I am playing this tag game myself. Height of wellapanti. ;)
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?: Married and filthy rich.
15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? : Look at the alarm clock and fall asleep again.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?: The one who is more hawt, loving and rich.
17. Would you give all in a relationship? : I guess, no. No wait, maybe yes. Well, I dont know. would depend on the kind of relationship it is.
18. What's eating you now?: My extremely unhealthy habit of procrastination.
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?: Another relationship question, and i'll end up slamming my lappy real hard. arggghhhh
20. Tag 6 people...
**AP- The Argumentative Indian
Guys, pls do complete the tag. Its fun.
In Tanieya Khanuja
15 hours ago