simply because I'm bored.
I've got loads of things to do but prefer procrastinating at blogville.
Another 33 days and I'd be a f******g graduate. Another addition to the other millions of jobless grads.
The good news is I already got a job today. So, I partly know where my life is headed immediately after my final exams get over. Yup, you guessed it right. Its office.
Darn, the mere thought freaks me out. Though the job is what I always wanted and salary is just about okay too. Just keeping my fingers crossed that I do get through a decent sa college for my post graduation in mass communication. Else, I'll have to drop a year, slog in the office and prepare again. yikes.
Three wild years of graduation made me realise certain things
- I absolutely, perfectly, completely, with all my heart (nd liver, stomach, pancreas nd other anatomy stuff) HATE bitches. (Both male and female versions) ..if you know what I mean
- I believe that karma rocks....I dont give any crap to others, neither do I take any.
- Moral policing is downright irritating and stupid. (Got lots to tell about it, will need another post)
- Curiousity is good. It makes us dig for success with renewed enthusiasm every day.
- I finally realised that I do not have to give an effing shit to useless people around me who keep making life hell for others.
- Its perfectly alright if half of the society you live in thinks that you're unapproachable, anti social and have got attitude.@ this so -called society :- Do others a favour, mind your own business.
- You and only you are responsible for what you do with your life and for every action that you take. Dont try to place the blame on circumstances, family, friends.....That not the way it works. The sooner you realise this, the better.
- I realised that your eyes will not see what your mind does not know.
- Do not try to justify yourself everytime you are wronged. You will never owe a justification to people who are not going to believe you...(why bother!). Others will still love you and understand you without having to say any thing.
- Letting yourself free every once in a while is great. Its fun.
- There is nothing sexy about shouting. Neither about raising hands/fists on your loved ones. (domestic violence). It only shows how frustrated and coward you are.
- On an ending note, live your life while you are still at it. Its the only chance, one life that you've got.