ATE.....


Getting emotionally depressed for me is nothing new. You know, this "i -am- so-sad" phase comes in my life every now and then. The good part is that it never lasts for more than a day or two (thankfully).
And when i am feeling sad, down and out, I binge. To Hell with my week long diet plans, I attack on chocolates like Druggies do on dope after coming out of rehab!!! :p
But i was just wondering, what if i were to eat eight chocolate donuts and come back home, tell my mum "I ate eight donuts, so cant have more food". Man, i would love to see the reaction on her face.......how she would think again that she has been blessed with a daughter who would go to any lengths to prove how retard she is.

But this is not what I intend to write about. I have already cribbed a lot in my last post, so this one is only going discuss the 8 things in my life, in 2008 in various aspects. here it goes

8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT

*Money- both earning and spending (and saving, at times)
*Good Food- only eating :p
*Quality of life- has to be maintained in everything i do
*Knowledge- give me more, anytime
*Writing- man, my world is here
*Advertising/ Communication- is my call
*Hawt men- i know its like a kick in the balls for ol d ppl who think how staunch a feminist i am - i still am- but definitions differ
*Sleeping- ;)


8 THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE

*Get myself the right job and become a CEO of some luxury brand or a fashion mag editor. haye, ishtyle
*Buy a sexy sedan and then find myself a man who would take me on long drives @ 1 in the night on the Ring Road in delhi. BLISS!
*Have a grand punjabi wedding, with this guy mentioned above. Chatwal ishtyle.
*Have a Hen paaardy before that wedding, with all the hawt men on earth!
*Travel around the world..a road trip..discover new places....and try out the chocolates everyewhere :p
*And this ones really important...enter a good mall, buy everything, i repeat, EVERYTHING, that i like. Do a "show this.....nice...pack it" kinda thaang, you know ;)
*Most importantly, earn enough money and study well to do all these
*Hmm, a bit senti, but I want my parents to take pride in me. Look at me and say..."Itni bhi jhalli nahi hai"


8 THINGS I SAY MOST

*Cool - universal adjective
*Oh Fuck- anything which pisses me off or goes wrong, prompts me to use this cuss word. Especially men
*Hmmm- everytime the other person goes on blabbering the shit i aint really interested in or cant understand a word of.
*Main ni khel rahi- everytime i want to exhibit my disapproval at anything. Yo babby, life's a game.;)
*Ba****d- This word is especially reserved for some special kind of guys who try to test my patience in public places by trying to act cool or hit on me.
*DASh DASH - everytime i feel like using explicit stuff in front of some respectable company, i resort to this. FILL IN THE BLANKS YOURSELF kinda thing. :P
*Yup yup- everytime i need to say Yes
*I am hungry- coz dats wat i am most of the times :p

8 BOOKS I LOVE
*Veronika decides to die- Paulo cohelo
*Blasphemy- Taseema Durrani
*One Night at a Call center- Chetan Bhagat
*Chicken Soup for the Soul (all versions)
*Angels and Demons
*The Shadow lines
*Loosing my Virginity- Richard Branson
*You Can Win -Shiv Khera

8 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN
*Thank you- Dido
*My Lover's Gone- Dido
*White Flag - Dido (yeah, i know, m a sucker for her songs)
*Yakeen- Atif Aslam
*Gal Ban Gayee- Sukhbir
*My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne
*Coming Back To life- Pink floyd
*Way I Are- Timbaland

8 IMPORTANT ELEMENTS IN MY LIFE
*my best friend- goes on holidays without even bothering to gimme a call. wtf?
*my father- the most important man in my life, father, nurturer, pamperer,preacher, the best teacher of my life
*education- has made me what i am today. a dash.
*writing- saves my soul
*love- can never have enough of it
*other friends- will not call me in ages, then tell me that i have become too busy for them :/
*experience- I am olways learning from them
*happiness- isnt olways there. but when it is, that is the best feeling in the world.

Ppl I am tagging
*Prachi
*Kriti
*Charnita



5 comments:

Kriti | September 11, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Niceee!!


Even I want to buy a sedan and find a decent guy to take me drive me around... and yes.. Ring Road's the best place for a late-night long-drive! :D

Well.. i had to do this tag anyways.. i was tagged like.. 4-5 months back..
achha kiya yaad dila diya..

but before the tag.. i have an obligation towards this guy whom i met in the bus coz i told him my next post will be bout him..

keep posting!
Cheers!

Anonymous | September 12, 2008 at 2:08 AM

Hello!

I'm a big fan of Paulo Coelho! You will love this! He's the first best-selling
author to be distributing for free his works on his blog:
www.paulocoelhoblog.com


Have a nice day!

Aart

Priyanka Kamboj | December 13, 2008 at 9:45 PM

I loooove this one.,.its very cute :)

Prianca | December 13, 2008 at 10:28 PM

@ priyanka
thank you for appreciating mate
cheers!!!

Prianca | February 5, 2009 at 6:24 PM

@ prachi
awww, that's so cute of you
thank you dear
m obliged....**bows down**