Have you ever felt like sitting back and watching your life go past you? In a rushing speed? No, it wont stop to take note of you. Life is so short to stop for anyone, you know. I feel like typing gibberish today. No, i wont blame it on the writer's block.
It's my wish. Alas.....
I'm confused. It's evident.
Life is simple. We know it. It's we who make it complex. You know how?
By interacting with other people. I remember reading it somewhere that out of all the living creatures, humans are the most difficult to deal with. No, I'm not trying to overstate or misintepret the facts. It's scientifically proved. Humans are the most difficult species to deal with. Because every indvidual is different. Unique in their own way. Then there are individual details, such as ego, temperaments, jealousy, competition, bonding et al.
Aint it surprising that we deal with so many humans (look around yourself, duh) and still we are the happiest only when we have their company?
Enough of my philosophical thoughts here.
I need to update my blogger friends here of a few recent happenings in my life. Here goes:
- Post my last rant post, I headed to the hills. Sans family. I needed it after all. My first single trip was great. Like a backpacking, no budget, adventurous trip. Away from the humdrum of city. Returned last night. Will post pictures soon.
- I finally got through Times School of Journalism in Delhi itself. I received the news in midst of my trip. Like I needed it.
- I also cracked the job interview which pays awesomely well. Considering I'm just a graduate whose final results are not out yet. The deal is not too bad.
- Now, I'm at crossroads again. Parents want me to take up the job. I want to pursue further studies. Trouble, I tell you.
- I try too hard to please everyone around me.
- I try to be polite even when I don't want to/don't need to. This is going to stop, I tell you.
- I have everything in my reach, I simply need to go out and demand what is mine.
- I need to be more assertive.
- I need to understand people without judging them. I need to discern who is right and who is not. Learn to look beyond the masks they wear.
- I do not hesitate now to call a spade a spade. Felt bad? Not my problem.
- I'm considerate towards whom I need to or should be. Rest aren't even noticed by me.
- I express my feelings instantly. Happiness, gratitude, joy, anger. All of them. F@#k those who fake their feelings.
- I do not keep my feelings bottled up now. I vent my anger by smashing things, whatever comes in my way. My parents aren't too happy about this recent development though.
- I've finally turned into a full blown rebel. I always was one. But it is only now that this facet of my personality has manifested itself so prominently.