Hello People. Wow, I'm so very glad to be back at blogosphere finally. I'm so glad I'm finally done with my exams. Done with my final exams, done with my graduation. woohoo. Though the upcoming post grad entrances exams still seem like a bit of killjoy, but do I care? Like? ;)
Its only a weekend (that makes it exactly two days - saturday and sunday) that I had to celeberate my freedom. Tomorrow I go back to work. Yes, I'm finally joining a new office from tomorrow. Work calls me again. :(
Nevamind, knowing that I had only two days to enjoy, I tried to capitalise on them in the best way possible. Here's how it went:
- Saturday - spent the entire day sleeping (Considering the sleepless nights my last exam gave me, I definitely deserved it). Woke up around midnight, loitered around the house, stufffed myself with food, went back to sleep again. zzzz
- Sunday - Now lovelies, here comes my fav part. I loved this day. I shopped like crazy, went to my fav places, enjoyed myself thoroughly and returned home late night.psst, Its 3 am now. I should be sleeping by now, if I really want to make it to the office in time tomorrow. First day impressions, you know....But do I care? Like? ;)
There are certain happy, lovey dovey things happening in my life right now that make me go like woohoo..... and yes, m being generous. I'm sharing them with you.
- My sister is finally placed in some top notch MNC (No, this is not the good thing). The good thing is she will be moving to Mumbai for some work. And I get to rule the house. And our shared bed. And her wardrobe. heeheehaahaa.
- I no longer have to study, sit through boring lectures, work for tutorials and other research assignments. However, it doesnt negate the fact that I'm going to miss my college days terribly. boohoo. mummyyyyy, I need a tissue...sob sob.
- I'm finally earning. Yeah baby.
- Bf is going to be in town soon. And that makes me all the more happy. Duh, I only get to see him like once in a month. Friggin LDR.
- One of my really nice blogger friend just got through a uni of her choice. And surprisingly, I'm sooo very happy for her. Although we've never met. But its like we have connections. To my utter surprise, I still get upbeat whenever I think how happy she might be right now. You can choose to congratulate her here
- I've just realised that I'm going bonkers about those cute zoozooVodafone ads being featured during IPL. For my dear fellas who are still out of the loop, you gotta see those super cute, funny ads here. Man, I'm already a fan of theirs on Fb and I still cant get enough of them. And did you know, all the cute creatures featured in these ads are actually petite South African women. You gotta watch it to believe it.
- Strangely, I'm addicted to colour purple. Considering my pet name is pink, a lot of people think that it would be my fav colour too. But I've realised I'm getting too inclined towards purple. For instance today, I ended up purchasing three purple tops, purple ballerinas, a purple hanbag (nevermind the fact, I already had a neon pink supercute bag with me), purple accessories and purple capris. To top it all, as soon as I saw that supa nice purple evening dress, I went weak in the knees again. But my hard luck, Dad said I already had enough. :(((. I can bet even if anyone tries to sell me waste from their junkyard nicely wrapped in a purple packaging, I'll be game for it. Yes, that is the level of my craziness for this colour at the moment.
- Another thing which makes me really happy is that I'm finally drinking more and more water. I feel good already.
Enough of my spillings here, how've been you guys doing? Drop back, I so need to get updated on you guys. I think I'' hit the nap sack now. Till then, I wish you guys stay happy too. Because we cant stay happy all the time. Its not possible, But when we actually are, its the best feeling in this world. You bet? ;)))