- I had my very first Lindt Dark Chocolate in Chilli Flavour, spent an entire day with Dad.
- Before having my very first chilli chocolate, I had woken up from my deep sleep from the previous night.
- Before going to sleep for the day, I had my first major accident. Luckily, we managed to escape unhurt.
- Before having my first brush with a major accident, I was roaming with my bestest girlfriends in CP, late till night. I realised photosessions with girl friends are fun, and so is flirting with random, cute guys and chocolate truffle pastries taste best when shared.
- Before spending time with my friends, I was with my best pal, sitting in comfortable silence, savouring chinese food.
- Before having Chinese food, I was wandering aimlessly around Delhi, soaking in the beauty of a cold but snug winter afternoon in my City.
- Before going out to roam in Delhi, I was working on assignments, articles, friend's work and what not.
- And so, my life keeps on going backwards becuase it's more interesting to me that way rather than looking forward to the whole week ahead, major part of what will be wasted in this stupid classroom where I regret to say, but haven't managed to learn anything.
P.S. - Oh, btw, I saw this really beautiful vodka bottle in the supermart yesterday in wine section. The vodka was pink in colour and beared the slogan, "The world's most beautiful vodka". (Yup, such a category does exists). Guess what was the name of this imported spirit? It was PINKY. yayyy. .............(another reason for me to love my fav poison and my kiddish nickname). ;))
Smile, for tomorrow will be worse. ~ Author Anonymous