On certain days, when i am feeling like arggghhh, the only thing that my agitated mind can say is "what the hell, why is my life so unfair??"
But on second thoughts, i defintely feel that may be i am unfair to life. Now, i know i dont fall into the category of girls who are goody-goody, sweet, take-home-to-your-mom types. But then, what the hell. i ain't that bad, either.
- i dont smoke, drink, dope or any other of those things which losers do.
- i've never been scolded by my teachers (yo, babyyy)
- i perform like fairy well, in whatever endeavor i set my heart on (barring my undegraduate course :p)
- i have never shop-lifted ;)
- never been into brawls and all that jazz
- i am at home well in time, before my curfew (7 pm dat is)
- i dont eve tease the guys in my colony (heehee hawhaaww)
The worst thing about guys and career options is that there are always too many good ones to choose from, and the one which appeal to us the most are generally the ones which are least attractive to our parents. And yet, the rebel that i am, i will be going out for the things which appeal to me most. Be it an unconventional career option or a friend circle and follow what my heart says.
To everything else, all that my heart (and mind) says is "Chadd yaar, mitti paa" ;)